Saturday, April 17, 2010

Baby Boy!!!

Owen Lee Hudelson was born on Thursday April 15th at 10:34 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs, 13.8 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. We are all home resting now and enjoying every minute of our new addition to the family. Avery is so happy to have a baby brother and has been sharing all her toys and reading her favorite books to him. We are so happy and feel incredibly blessed to have this beautiful baby boy.
I'll post more pictures soon!












2 comments:

malindaohara said...

I am obsessed!!! Love Love Love it :-) I want to meet him!!! I am so happy for you guys and Avery is such a great big sister. I just loved the video..."What did you name it" haha so cute! Thinking of you and your precious family. I want to hear all about your labor sometime soon.

The Rozell Family said...

oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!! I didnt know you had him!!!!!! we are so excited. He is so precious! I will be mailing him a special gift this week!!! how was birth? How is nurisng going? If you need anything please let me know! miss you guys!

e